A man and his Dog

 “Mama, look, look, a man and his Dog”

Me?

A dog?


“Why did they put a muzzle on you?”

Because I bite.

But why?”

I don’t know. I just did.


I bite those I hate

I bite those I love

I bite those I care about

I bite those I despise


“Mama, look, look, a man with a wounded hand.”

It’s my fault, isn’t it?

I look at him

Searching for comfort.


“Why did you bite him?”

Because he has given me love,

Because he has given me comfort,

Because he has given me a home.


“Mama, look, look, an abandoned dog,”

Do I look so lonely?

“You do look lonely. Where is your owner?”

I bit him, and he stopped loving me.


Would I live to regret it?

Why did I bite?

I don’t know.

I never know.

I just did.

Like I always do.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Goodnight Mari

Everything is written for you